Monday, January 3, 2011

Please Welcome the Designs By Ashlee Creative Team Girls!!!

I'm proud to announce my 5 New Lovely talented Creative Team Girls! In no particular order please meet....



My name is Stephanie (AKA helptheold) and I've been digi scrapping for over a year now. I'm a SAHM to 2-1/2-year-old twins, Ian & Jake, and a feisty Maltese named Loki. My husband Tim works full time and goes to law school part-time so scrapping is a great way to fill up my small amount of free time after the kids are in bed!

And here are 2 LO's she created using "Under My Tree"





My name is Nancy and I have been addicted to digital scrap kits for about 3 years now. I started out as tag and siggy maker. I was surfing the net one day and came across a forum that had layouts so that is my addiction now. I'm still learning new things everyday and really enjoy making all kinds of stuff.





I'm a mother of two; Molly 9 and Philip 5. I'm a wife to Jeff. We've been married for 12 years. We are a family of Disney fans. We have time share on the Boardwalk in Orlando, Florida. I'm an educator. This year I'm a substitute teacher in my daughters school. I hope to get a full time teaching position come September.




LilyAnn also has a special freebie she made with Under My Tree, so be sure to stop by her blog to snag that!



A little about myself - I live in Orlando, FL with my husband of 16
years and our 3 girls, which we homeschool. I have been paper
scrapping for about 13 years and digiscrapping for one year.






my name is claire im a 26 year old working mummy to korey whos 4 and has scoliosis,skye aka tinkerbell whos 3 and angel twins keiran and tyler,i work part-time in a care home which i love and im engaged,in my spare time i love making siggis,layouts and have recently started kit making also.



Thanks so much to my lovely Creative Team Girls! I look forward to working with you in all that 2011 brings our way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment