Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Haunted kit & Freebie!!

I finally got my new Halloween kit uploaded to the store and you definitely don't want to miss it! It is one of my favorite kits so far! I can't wait until my guest CT finish up some LO's to see what they come up with!! I wish I could find my Halloween pics from last year because I have an adorable photo of my niece Kailyn that would go perfectly with the purple in this kit! I'm gonna keep looking though!

You can get this kit in my store HERE

.

There are also some matching Cardstocks & Worn papers that go with this kit! You can find them in the store HERE


I also have a freebie for all you wonderful followers out there! This is an alpha I made to go with the Haunted kit. It is a set of mixed upper and lower letters and I think it turned out pretty darn neat! I hope you all like it too!

Download your alpha freebie HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment