Friday, October 15, 2010

Creative Team Opportunities!!

Well it has been a while since I've actually had a Creative Team to work with, I've been meaning to have a CT call for the longest time. But the reality is I'm not quite caught up with everything else. Life is just happening and my time is spread pretty thin lately with school, my son, designing & trying to find the time to edit photos and scrap my own LO's. But in the meantime there are always opportunities to be on my Guest CT with each of my kits, all you have to do is be a fan on FACEBOOK I have really come to enjoy giving all of my fans a chance to get a kit that they might like all for free. The only thing I require is 1 or 2 LO's posted in my STS gallery and in Fan photos on my facebook page!!

So head over to facebook and keep an eye out for the chance to get one of my kits for free by being a Guest CT!! I have loved everything the Guest CT's have done for me so far and it is always fun to let different people have the chance to get a free kit from me!

1 comment: